[AccessD] OT: Verizon Droid 2 for the wife

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Sep 15 02:44:25 CDT 2010

Hi David

Ha ha. Poor JC. As if he isn't busy enough, now he should run JDK and Eclipse! New fun!

I've decided to wait a month or so for a Windows Phone 7. That I can program with Visual Studio. Real fun!

/gustav

>>> davidmcafee at gmail.com 14-09-2010 21:19 >>>
They are great phones. I bought hte Droid (1) when it first came out.

I bought my son the HTC Droid Eris for Xmas.

We can play games against each other (such as the Raging Thunder) over
the our home network or via the web.

He can transfer files to me via bluetooth .

I, like you, wanted to unlock my phone and do all the stuff that the
Verizon doesnt want me to, but I've decided for now to leave it as is
while it is under warranty.

I've started playing around with writing my own apps. That, to me is
the ticket! ;)
Android has a great dev site, with great tutorials:

http://developer.android.com/index.html