[AccessD] Verizon Droid 2 for the wife

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Sep 15 10:12:01 CDT 2010

Yea, I can see JC writing a phone app:

One of his robots would go pick up the phone, answer it and begin reading
his papers on:
-bound vs. unbound
-autonumber vs. natural primary keys
-classes
(all the while retrieving a cool drink for him and rubbing his feet while he
reads the latest literature on how to make a smoking fast SQL Server system
using the new quantum physics based solid state drives)

...if you would now like to speak to Mr. Colby directly please press 1...
sorry, he is busy, please call again. The robot hits END.

;o)