[AccessD] OT: Verizon Droid 2 for the wife

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 15:53:37 CDT 2010

Do you have any links regarding the drop  in WM7?

It wouldn't be the first time they screwed us over.

We were originally developing the FE in eVB and using Cdb for the file type.
Then when they switchted to SQLCE and the SDF, we had to convert everything.
Then they changed the CF3.5 and everything had to be converted again
(not as bad as the last time) but we lost support for WM2003.