[AccessD] Creating a Spreadsheet from a Report

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Sep 15 17:04:37 CDT 2010

That's actually what I'd have to do - use the same record sources as the
main and sub reports and use automation to load the cells -

.Cells(intRow, IntCol) = rs!fldSomeField

I've done quite a bit of that so I've got snippets of code already - but
it's a big PITA.  After you load the cells, then you have to do the
formatting, autofit, all that stuff.  Runs into a bit of time and money, so
I was looking for a more streamlined way to do it.

I quoted them four hours and they don't seem to have a problem with that.
So, in the absence of a better solution, off we go!

Rocky