[AccessD] Library order matters

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Sep 16 17:21:43 CDT 2010

uhh yep.

In this case I was archiving an old be so that they could report out of it.  I copied everything
including the BE, FE and frameworks into an archive directory then had to go set up the references
again.  They got switched around while doing that.  I didn't immediately open and try to use it so
it just reared it's ugly head.