[AccessD] OT: (kinda) FTP Question. Heeeeelp

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Sep 20 01:17:23 CDT 2010

Hi Robert

We used 3D-FTP for this - not by command line though but as a COM object and the API - for an app uploading thousands of pictures per batch to a web site. It ran at an amazing speed compared to the Windows FTP command line alternative with no errors for years until the client ceased business:

http://www.3dftp.com/3dftp.htm

However, when I look at the site now, everything about the API seems to have vanished after version 7. They are at version 9 now. We used version 4.01 and I still use it as a normal FTP client. You may address them about the API or how to obtain a version 7 should you wish to follow the COM route.

/gustav

>>> robert at servicexp.com 20-09-2010 05:05 >>>
Considering the fact that this is the most talent group professional that I
know of, I have yet another Command Line question.  I have searched high and
low, and can't seem to find a solution.

Does anyone know of a good Multi-thread upload FTP client, that also has a
solid Command Line interface:

Stuart helped me work out the main section of my "project", and I really
thought this was going to be the easy part..

After I have the split zip in a folder, I need to be able to send the folder
using the same bat file via a multi-threaded upload.

I can find great Multi-threaded FTP clients, but they have terrible Command
Line support, OR I can find a great Command Line FTP Client but it doesn't
have Multi- threaded uploading...

I have looked at:

CuteFTP
SmartFTP