[AccessD] Resizing of forms to suit screen resolution in force

A.D. Tejpal adtp at airtelmail.in
Wed Sep 22 02:44:08 CDT 2010

Rocky,

    Could you kindly open my sample db, click on various command buttons on switchboard form so as to open the demo forms one by one and advise whether the behavior is found OK ?

    You can also test the custom resize feature by dbl clicking a demo form's blank area. It should take only a few minutes.

Best wishes,
A.D. Tejpal