[AccessD] Move Back to Toolbars in Office 2007/2010

Debbie delam at zyterra.com
Thu Sep 23 18:30:40 CDT 2010

I am suporting a major app that someone else wrote ribbons for. I have
done some customization. My opinion is mixed. Code to put into basic
buttons is not well documented, but can be found when you learn the
trick. This is an add on, not a well integrated feature and has a bit
of kluginess as a result. As a standard tool bar it is really nice and
easy to add once the ribbon is written. Best advice, get a book on
writing office ribbons before attempting it.

Debbie

Sent from my iPhone