[AccessD] Exact reports are such a pita

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Apr 19 13:26:18 CDT 2011

I need to build a report that looks as close as possible to a state form.  This includes a couple of
subforms which look like:

And if I don't have a line 2 or line 3 I still need to fake it, put in the number and underline.

IOW it should be indistinguishable from a copy of their form casually compared side by side.

Can you say PITA.

The only thing I can think of is to build a temp table, place the 1) 2) and 3) in three records
(programmatically) and then fill in each record as needed.

That seems rather over the top.  Any suggestions for easy ways to fake this?