[AccessD] Error 3027

Ralf Lister rlister at actuarial-files.com
Mon Apr 4 19:42:32 CDT 2011

Thank you all for your help.

Charlotte, I`m gathering information data about one person, make some
calculations  and save this calculations in the fields of a query by

Set dbs = CurrentDb

Set rst = dbs.OpenRecordset("qryBeneficiosAlt")

With rst

    .AddNew

    ![FechaCalculo] = Now

    ![Nombre] = gstrNombre

    ![Beneficiario] = gstrBeneficiario

    ![Edad] = gintEdad

    ![Sexo] = gstrSexo

    ![Densidad] = gintDensidad

    ![TasaActualUSD] = gsngTasaActualUSD

    ![TasaCompUSD] = gsngTasaCompUSD

    ![CC] = gsngCC ' CC = Compensacion de Cotizaciones

    ![PBR] = gsngPBR ' PBR = Pension Base Referencial

    ![LimSolInf] = gsngLimSolInf

    ![MSR] = gsngMSR ' MSR = Monto Salarial Referencial

    ![PR] = gsngPR ' Porcentaje Referencial

    ![BeneficiosAltPension] = gsngBeneficiosAltPension

    ![ValorAportes] = gsngValorAportes

    ![GF] = gsngGF

    .Update

End With

to be able to make a report on this very query as a Control Source. After
printing the report I delete the data in the query with "DoCmd.RunSQL
"DELETE FROM qryBeneficiosAlt"" and the whole thing begins again.

But at "AddNew I get this error message " Error 3027 at run time./ You can't
update. The database a/o  object is "read only"."

Saludos

Actuary Ralf Lister

La Paz, Bolivia