[AccessD] New Language

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 11 17:07:07 CDT 2011

It sounds like your daughter has a very rare disease and her life will be
very challenged. It does appear that she is growing up in the best
environment and will be able to reach her full potential. It seems that she
has achieved a great deal and has an almost gifted ability with computers.

Your little scientist sounds like he is off to a great start and with you as
his father his success is assured.

Now I had better watch out for the Off Topic police...;-)

Jim