[AccessD] How to hide info within a db?

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Apr 13 14:02:02 CDT 2011

Jim has aleady given you some ideas, but there other options depending on exactly what it is
you want to hide.

How much information?   What type of information?

Under what cirucmstances? i.e when does it need to hidden and when does it need to be
visible?

There are a number of simple and resaonable secure encrytion routines you can use when
you save/retreive data which just rely on a password which you can have the user enter when
they open the application.

--
Stuart