[AccessD] rsR("order") vs rsR!Order

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Mon Aug 1 18:26:18 CDT 2011

Thanks Jim,

I was trying to find out which one would be faster but was struggling to
find the right question to ask Google to get meaningful results.  '! vs ""
Access Query' wasn't working for me too well :)

Given the tiny workload and that performance is not a constraint it is
probably neither here nor there in this case, but if the load gets heavy
and/or speed is critical, than that sort of thing is good to know for future
reference.

Cheers
Darryl.