[AccessD] combo box 101

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 16:43:13 CDT 2011

I tend to have labels to display certain items. I place them right next to
the combo box.

cboSeller.rowsource = "SELECT SellerID, SellerNo, SellerName FROM
tblSellers"
(column lengths are 0";.5";1.5")

cboSeller_BeforeUpdate()
  me.lblSellerName.caption =""
End SUb

cboSeller_AfterUpdate()
  me.lblSellerName.caption = nz(Me.cboCeller.Column(2),"")
End Sub