[AccessD] combo box 101

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Aug 8 22:10:09 CDT 2011

Another approach is to build a string from for the first returned field:

Select FirstName & " " & Lastname as Fullname, PersonPK from tblPersons Order by
FirstName, Lastname

But in the case you mention, set the first field to be the same width as the combox, but set
the list width to be the sum of the lengths of the required strings.

--
Stuart