[AccessD] Access 2007 Failure to save design and code module changes.

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Tue Aug 9 08:13:41 CDT 2011

I've had this issue with 2003 as well.  Just by trying to watch for a
pattern, it looks like it happens if I'm stepping through code and make a
change, then later on an error happens, and I didn't save in between.

I still make changes while stepping through code, but I make a strict
practice of saving, then compiling, after each and every change.  Since
then, the number of issues of non-saving has dropped significantly.

One thing I've done to make compiling easier is to customize the standard
toolbar by adding a compile button.  Quicker and more visible than Debug |
Compile.

Dan