[AccessD] Access 2007 Failure to save design and code module changes.

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Tue Aug 9 18:31:30 CDT 2011

Oh I wish I had that option as that is what I used to do in my other
position.  In my new role it is only Office 2007 and nothing else (with the
option of going to A2010).  Depressing but true.

A2007 really was not ready for release. It is full of weirdness and strange
behaviour.  I am not talking about having to do thing differently because
they have changed (such as the ribbon). I mean genuine oddness where things
don't work, changes aren't always saved,  Events are allowable, but won't
trigger.  Wow - the list goes on.  Maybe it is good if you are using as a
glorified spreadsheet, but for development work is has been far from stellar
in ease of use.

Ok.. whine mode off. :)

Thanks for all your advice