[AccessD] Initiating an Access Application on a Different Computer

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Aug 11 17:22:31 CDT 2011

A few possibilities, depending on your specific circumstances:

Server/Service solution:
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/system/remoteexec.aspx?df=100&forumid=14084&exp=0&s
elect=670112

Using WMI:
http://motevich.blogspot.com/2007/11/execute-program-on-remote-computer.html

Using Windows SysInternals psTools - psExec:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897553.aspx

--
Stuart