[AccessD] Doing a find on a form bound to an ADO recordset

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Aug 13 10:26:02 CDT 2011

I have discovered that if you use the form's OrderBy property then the find does not work.
Additionally it causes page faults when you try and close the form.

I ended up just re-pulling the ADO recordset ordered by the fields I wanted and then the find of the
ADO recordset (and the form's recordset) works just fine.