[AccessD] freelancing job sites

Debbie delam at zyterra.com
Mon Aug 22 08:59:26 CDT 2011

Dice is good for getting regular temp jobs and temp to perm jobs. The
true freelancer is not really going to find a lot there.

Craigslist is suprisingly good if you look in the gigs section, not
jobs. Any site has the problem of people looking for a custom solution
because they think they can actually get it cheaper than packaged
commercial software. Also there are the wet behind the ears
enrepreneurs who will offer a portion of a company for programming.
Dont take those unless you can really evaluate the business and
potential management team effectively, even if you can afford to work
wirhout pay.

Debbie

Sent from my iPhone