[AccessD] freelancing job sites

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 10:22:23 CDT 2011

I wish you'd add those to the blog discussion Arthur!

I'm one of the few freelancers that often works less than 40 hours a week.
My husband is retired and we have few financial needs, so I don't have to
work like a maniac anymore to support children and all that. It's not that
I'm making so much money (I'm not), I have fewer needs to satisfy. I like
it! ;)

Susan H.