[AccessD] A Mystery

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Aug 22 22:02:08 CDT 2011

There are nulls but the odd thing is how long this software has been running
(years) on these queries.  The queries were legacy and I haven't had to futz
with them.

So even if I tried to eliminate the nulls (liberal use of Nz) I'm thinking
there n=must be something else odd going on.

But thanks for the leads - I'll take a look in the morning when my brain is
working.