[AccessD] freelancing job sites

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Tue Aug 23 13:35:35 CDT 2011

Hey Susan
Getting in kind of late on this thread. One thing I had to laugh at and at
the same time bite my tongue with. I have always been friendly with my
clients. What would amaze me was when we would just be blowing the breeze,
and a client's employee would tell me they had just spent the last day or
days trying to do something new in EXCEL or ACCESS and getting paid for
sitting there doing so, and I keep thinking "Hey I wish somebody would pay
me to do the same thing".