[AccessD] freelancing job sites

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 23 22:08:13 CDT 2011

Susan,
I have read many of your articles and have nothing but respect for your opinion.
A few years back I even had a coworker suggest I read an article...after opening the link I got to say "Oh, Susan...yeah. I know her."
I've only been on the list since 1999...so I can remember the 'Great Debate of 2000, 2002, 2003, 2003.5, 2007, etc"...and definitely find humor in the reference made in the last sentence of this post. (not fanning any fires...)
Thanks,
Mark A. Matte