[AccessD] Sub Form

William Benson vbacreations at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 20:24:02 CDT 2011

The times I use this I have not needed to edit the records. Rather just view
and sort and filter the data with some doubleclick event for making stuff
happen... like popping up other forms and filling listboxes
On Aug 24, 2011 7:44 PM, "Dean" <dnod at aol.com> wrote:
> I have done it this way. You cannot edit directly but if you keep a field
that tells you which table it comes from, you can edit and update behind the
scenes in VBA. The user will never know the difference, it will appear as
one table or list to them.