[AccessD] Sub Form

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 06:54:34 CDT 2011

It's not clear whether he wants to combine the two sub-tables in a single
grid or display them separately. If the latter, my choice would be to create
a tabbed form with one subtable on each tab, or for a side-by-side display,
create a blank subform and then a pair of sub-subforms, one addressing each
subtable, and lay them out side by side.

HTH,
Arthur