[AccessD] User interface

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 19:01:36 CDT 2011

So, given that there are only three of us so far on this thread, I seem to
be the odd man out on letting the themes define the colors. That's ok. But I
confess that I am not a big fan of letting software developers (e.g. Google
et. al.) define my color schemes. I would far prefer this be done on a
global scale so that all apps are painted with the color-scheme I chose in
WIndows itself, not the particular app. But that's just me.

A.