[AccessD] User interface

jm.hwsn jm.hwsn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 08:11:20 CDT 2011

I like the idea of using themes. I didn't think of that.
My requirement was to have an administrator change the color of the
background, text and titles to match the need at any given time.
I created a form that specifically allows the designated admin the
capability to change the colors to whatever they choose.  I gave them
several sample colors that they can click on but they also have the option
of putting in the RGB colors of their choice. I have difficulty with colors
- I am red/green challenged... that is I can't always tell the difference.
What looks good to me, might not look good to someone with "normal" color
vision.  So I gave the admin a couple of links to websites that have at
least 500 color samples with RGB numbers.  On the form is a sample box that
shows what the colors will look like.  My method is a simple look up table
and three short public functions.  When a form opens the colors are changed.

Jim