[AccessD] Once upon a time in the database

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Aug 29 22:42:15 CDT 2011

Two options that I can think of immediately:

1.  (Non editable Property fields)
On the Jobs form, make the recordsource of the  Properties combo a query which includes
the required additional fields

Set the additional column widths in the combobox to 0

Create a few textboxes with their source "=cboProperty.Column(2)" etc.

or

2.  (Editable Property fields)
Put a subform on frmJobs with a recordsouce of tblProperties.

Set the ParentLink to cboProperty and the child link to fldPropertyID

--
Stuart