[AccessD] :)

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 09:55:34 CDT 2011

Nope. I have instead adopted the one-to-zero model. No wenches, no problems!
I realize that this model doesn't work for everyone, but it works for me. As
Greta Garbo said, "I didn't say I want to be alone, I said I want to be left
alone." That solution works for me, at this late stage of my life.

I am approaching 64yo, and the man I most admired in my life died on Monday,
at age 61. I have abused my body with various chemicals, and Jack never did
the same, and I'm alive and he is dead; there is no justice in this world;
there may be some justice in some other world but it clearly is not this
one.If there were any justice, Jack would live on and I would  be the one to
die, but that's not how it happened. I'm still alive, and Jack is dead, and
if anyone was creating this universe intelligently, the opposite would be
True.

The only thing that I can hold from this is that I better get out there and
do some volunteer work with what remains of my life. I'm going to do that
right now. As long as this involves no wenches, I think that I'll be
relatively safe. Gotta watch out for wenches. They are more dangerous than
wrenches.

A.