No subject

Thu Dec 29 09:38:12 CST 2011

John	Pontiac	Grand Prix
Jill	Pontiac	Grand Prix
Bill	Pontiac	Grand Am
Joe	Chevy	Camaro
Tami	Dodge	Intrepid
Dave	Pontiac	Grand Prix
Mike	Pontiac	Grand Am
Jeff	Chevy	Camaro
Mary	Pontiac	Grand Prix
Kim	Pontiac	Grand Am

I want it to give me:

Pontiac Grand Prix	4
Pontiac Grand Am	3
Chevy Camaro	2
Dodge Intrepid	1

If it makes a difference, the car make and the model are in a table
that is linked to the main table, where the name would be, by a number
(PK). For instance, Pontiac Grand Prix would be represented in John's
record with a 10 maybe.

And, to muck up things worse (although I hope not), this list of cars
is might change (i.e. next year there might be a Ford Focus, and maybe
there won't be something that is there now.).

Thanks for any help you may be able to give. This is a continuation of
my last post (Counting "unknown" fields), and I am so close to pumping
this program out...I just need to finish this and another problem that I
have already done previously...with the list's help of course.

Take care!

John W Clark