[AccessD] Paint.net

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Thu Dec 1 17:20:53 CST 2011

Well, I persevered.  The links provided by John and Doug took me to the
same place where all the big green arrows download GIMP.  However, by
following carefully and clicking on the dotpdn button in the table near
the bottom of the page, I was taken to the page where small text says to
click the free link over on the far right.  In every page of this
journey, the big green arrows all were for GIMP.  What a strange experience.

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields at torchlake.com
231-322-2787