[AccessD] Paint.net

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Fri Dec 2 06:00:32 CST 2011

Steve,
You're right.  I left out that part, didn't I?  ALMOST all the big green
arrows were for GIMP, but one, right under the Paint.NET real link was
another big green arrow for FoxTab PDF Creator.  I agree with you that
the website layout is poor and confusing.  But, as I said, I persevered
and finally got Paint.net.

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields at torchlake.com
231-322-2787