[AccessD] Paint.net

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Dec 2 06:40:28 CST 2011

This happens with most of those pages that exist just to download someone else's program.  they
apparently get paid for clicks so they intentionally make it very confusing, they intentionally make
the big green arrow go to something else entirely because they get paid a few cents of you go there,
even if you just immediately click your back button.

Hint, the BIG GREEN BUTTON is *not* the one you want to click on.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it