[AccessD] Paint.net

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Dec 2 07:22:27 CST 2011

 > What a goofy way to make a living! :-)

LOL, yep.  Most of the time the text next to the big green button clearly states that it is for some
other program but we are at that page to download some specific thing and out brain just tells us
that nobody is intentionally going to try and trick us.

Well guess what, someone is PAID to trick us.

I find the whole thing extremely annoying.  It usually takes a fair amount of time to figure out
where to click to actually get what you want.  Often times when you finally do discover the right
place to click, it takes you to another page where the process begins all over.

Paying anyone for clicks on their page that send people to my page breeds all kinds of scams but
that is the way the internet works.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away