[AccessD] Company name matching/standardization

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 2 13:55:48 CST 2011

Address standardization is everywhere...we us the postal service.

Even the first/last name is covered.

I'm specifically looking for company/business names.  I have found a few packages/services online...I was just wondering if anyone had any experience working with or writing VBA/SQL to accomplish something like this.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte