[AccessD] I should be able to do this

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sun Dec 4 16:48:47 CST 2011

If Counselor_Lname is not a bound field in the form then there are two ways
to do this:  1) an Update Query - ( cheat by writing the update query in the
QBE and copy the SQL from the SQL View of the query) set db = CurrentDb,
then db.Execute the update query string, 2) DAO = open a recordset of
tblCounselor either filtered to include only the record you want or all
records then use .FIndFirst to find the record you want.  Then
.Edit/.Update.  Walla!

HTH

Rocky