[AccessD] Turn off delete buffer warning for Faster Delete Queries

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Tue Dec 6 14:00:06 CST 2011

  Understand that your not turning off the warning, but setting the query so
transactions are not used.

  That means you'll never run out of locks nor will you get the message that
the transaction cannot be undone past a certain point.

  Only do this if you don't care if a failure occurs in the middle execution
and can simply re-run it if that happens.

Jim.