[AccessD] Advice on A2010....

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Wed Dec 7 19:16:56 CST 2011

Thanks guys.  That is the angle I am taking.  Even though I have worked on databases with many more bound controls et al, it seems this is the most likely suspect for these issues. Going to unbound everything and use value only lists in the list boxes. Luckily I have all code to do this fairly quickly.  Should only take a couple of days.

Will let you know how it goes.

Cheers