[AccessD] Maximize in A2010

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Dec 12 10:31:38 CST 2011

Dear List:

I have an mde compiled in A2003 - works fine.  When running in A2010,
however, some of the forms do not open maximized.  I use the same sort of
housekeeping in the Open module of every form -  use the ADH form resizing
code and issue a DoCmd.Maximize.

Has anyone seen this behavior and/or developed a workaround?

I would prefer not to convert the app to 2010 and compile as many of my
customers are still on 2003 or 2007 and I would prefer not to have to
support two version and find out which version they're on before sending
them the system.

MTIA

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software