[AccessD] Maximize in A2010

Carolyn Johnson cjlabs at att.net
Mon Dec 12 11:06:50 CST 2011

It's difficult for me to say.  I have about 100 users for different databases, all on different computers, and was getting some complaints about screens not fitting the monitors and controls moving to the wrong place.   But it's hard to know exactly what was going on in the different situations -- the users are generally not reliable reporters.   I had been using ADH since 1999 or so and was reluctant to switch as well.

I'm getting fewer complaints with AD Tejpal's code.  I just did a mass find and replace with some occasional editing -- it went pretty smoothly.

But you may be having a different issue if it's just a maximizing problem.

Carolyn Johnson