[AccessD] Advice on A2010....

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Tue Dec 13 22:35:10 CST 2011

That is what I normally do - which is probably why it is nearly always much more work to code it than do it all manually.  The copy / paste way is usually fast, even with many hundreds of controls it doesn't take more than a few minutes I find.  The only other step is to ensure you copy the form code over as well to the new form.

I usually rename the old form "frmMyForm_OLD" first, create a new form and save it "frmMyForm", copy the controls, copy the code, save and test.  If the new form works as expected I then delete the old form entirely (of course I have an original one on an older backup version).

Cheers
Darryl.