[AccessD] Form Lifetime Control Limit (Was: Advice on A2010....)

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Wed Dec 14 07:24:32 CST 2011

  BTW, one of the things I did try was creating text only controls rather
then a text/label combination.  Got the same results, but other control
types might yield different numbers. If they do, then the limit would seem
more related to object management rather then some inherent limitation with
form objects themselves (in terms of storage).

  I'll play with that today if I have time.

Jim.