[AccessD] It just goes to show ya

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Dec 15 10:02:21 CST 2011

 >> I turned my facebook messaging off

LOL, I discovered that Facebook had "opted me in" to a TON of crap that they were sending.  Of
course I went in and disabled it but it is truly annoying that they would do that, and it raises the
question - am I opted in to whatever they may decide I really should be receiving in the future?
Where do these companies get off deciding that they can send me crap I didn't ask for?

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it