[AccessD] It just goes to show ya

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 15:55:36 CST 2011

Hearty agreement on that! I run a few VMs (not all at once, given my meager
4GB of RAM), and have come to the conclusion that it's always the safest
path to create a new VM prior to installing anything new; run it there and
see what explodes; end result is the VM explodes and the rest of my baby is
intact.

A.