[AccessD] Facebook IE8 bug (was: It just goes to show ya)

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Dec 17 05:34:24 CST 2011

Hi Charlotte and John

You missed that I wrote "whenever you open such site". That's all. No login is needed (or done).

This is a WinXP/IE8 combo issue. I don't see it with Vista/IE9.

/gustav

>>> charlotte.foust at gmail.com 16-12-2011 19:19 >>>
Facebook defaults to that kind of behavior but it can be turned off in FB.
I do NOT post my location, and that's part of what it's doing.

Charlotte Foust