[AccessD] OT: Book

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Wed Dec 21 04:43:01 CST 2011

Arthur,

Got my copy of the book today that you recommended.  Just want to say thanks. It is great and will be a wonderful resource for both myself and my boys as they grow up. Most excellent indeed.

Alos a good time to say a big thank you and merrry xmas to everyone on this list. Once again, you have been an invaluable source of help and support over the past year.  I have learnt more from you guys and girls than any course could offer.  You are an amazing and always educational resource.  So Cheers!

:)
Darryl.