[AccessD] I told you of this one before....."wrong direction"

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Wed Dec 21 12:43:48 CST 2011

What I'm familiar with is an agreement where the client can't hire a temp
until at least x days have passed (typically 90).  If they hire a temp after
that and before the contract expires, the agency then gets a prorated
'kickback' to cover their lost income.

But I've never heard of a restriction After the original working time
expires.  This sounds onerous enough to wonder if it's legal.  Or perhaps
legal in one state but not in another.  Sounds like a 'job-killer'.
Seriously, call your congressman to get this fixed.

Dan