[AccessD] I told you of this one before....."wrong direction"

William Benson vbacreations at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 22:26:35 CST 2011

@Art... spot on. The longer one stays associated with a bad gig the less
self respect one retains.

If you stay on past the point where you can feel yourself beginning to
resent this client or employer you might start to show a side of yourself
which you wouldn't in a more healthy environment.

It usually pays to be diplomatic in how you "fire" a client.Try not to give
them a reason to blackball you and offer to do knowledge tranfer ... even
if you despise them.

When it comes to improving your situation SEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND!!!