[AccessD] Migrate to SQL Server

Rusty Hammond rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com
Fri Dec 23 10:42:17 CST 2011

Looks like the end of the link got wrapped to the next line.  The
x#Access should be at the end of the url.  I was just there so I know it
still exists :-)

I just googled Microsoft SSMA and the top listing was Free Microsoft SQL
Server Database Migration Assistant.  Once you go there you can click on
the Migration Tool tab.

Rusty